Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Doctors are impressed with my quick response.

Today, I received my 4th spinal injection and my 1st IV infusion.  The IV stem cells go through out the body to reduce inflammation and fix the immune system.  It went well.  The spinals are uncomfortable, but tolerable.  I was discussing my progress with one of my doctors, and she said that my improvement is the earliest she has seen.  Most patients start to see improvement after 3 - 4 weeks.  Based on my experience of quick response to the stem cells, she feels that I will continue to have great results.  The perfect candidate for this procedure!  Yeah!

Me with my beautiful stem cells.

Another new friend, Steve (Texas).  This is his second round of treatments, he is being treated for MS.  His advice to me was to be patient, over the weeks and months improvement will come.

Wednesday, physical therapy.  Thursday, spinal and IV injection.  Friday, physical therapy and tour lab.

Again, thank you for you prayers. love and support.

Ciao,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting to hear Jul. Call me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray for you often...and put your name on the rolls of the T, every Thursday. You can get better just on Positive Energy....you have SO MUCH!!! Love you Lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy it's going well and your safe there. Keep intouch and call us when you come home. We miss you and pray for only the best for you. Love the Brady's. ;o)

    ReplyDelete