Friday, June 10, 2011

Seeing more improvements!

I had my third intrathecal injection yesterday.  It went well, not much pain.  I mentioned to the doctor that I have been experiencing severe pain in my sciatic nerve, and wondered if this was a side effect of the spinal injections.  She said it was not.  The pain I am experiencing is from the stem cells regenerating my nerves.  WOW!  That is exciting and worth every ounce of pain.  BRING IT!

The additional improvements I have noticed are, my breathing is back to normal.  This improvement is quiet exciting, as it was very concerning to have such difficulty taking a deep breath.  I have also had improvement in my bladder function.  I will leave it at that.  For those of you that suffer from MS and want to know more, just send me a personal email jewelsjensen69@aol.com and I will give you more detail.  I have been a bit more tired and my legs feel weak, I've been told this s normal as your body gets accustomed to the new stem cells.

Picture of me and Chris before he left Panama

Chris flew back to the States Wednesday night and was reunited with the little girls yesterday.  They were so happy to be back together again.  Thanks Mom and Dad for driving the girls back to Cali.  And a  BIG thank you to my parents and family for making their stay in Arizona so memorable.

Thanks for all of the loving emails and comments on the blog.  It is uplifting to hear from you all.  I am unable to respond o everyone, so please know that I deeply appreciate your kind thoughts and I send you all a warm hug and big smooch!

I am really enjoying being here with Scott.  Not very often does one get to spend two weeks with their son in a foreign country.  I couldn't ask for a better son!

Love,
Julie

Looking forward to a weekend of rest.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in this pic...You skinny little thing! TH city. Ha Ha. Love you.

    ReplyDelete