Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Look Who's Standing Now!

We are having a wonderful vacation in beautiful Lake Tahoe.

Take note... Chris is sitting and I AM STANDING! Yeah!

A few pictures from our trip
The view from our cabin

Drew and I played Go Fish. And he beat me every time.

The boys were on the Bar B-Q

Fun with our cousins



Let's stay in Tahoe forever!

I love my sister!

It is always more fun with Mom and Dad!

Sharing a chocolate malt at our favorite place, Snoflake.

The Tahoe Queen

We are so grateful to enjoy such a beautiful place with our family and friends.  It has been a remarkable summer.  I continue to have lots of energy and my over-all strength is better than before my stem cell procedure.  I usually have 4 or 5 really good days followed by a day of rest.  The stem cells will continue to heal and repair for the next 6 months or so.  Patience is a virtue.

As summer vacation comes to an end and the school year begins, my wish is that everyone has had a summer full of relaxation, fun, and lots of love!

xoxo,
Julie



6 comments:

  1. Jul! Love your standing picture! Glad you all had a great time at Tahoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear you are doing better.
    love the vacation pictures.
    aunt jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! That is wonderful news. I love to hear of your progress and the good times you are enjoying with your family! You have such great perspective and I hope you will continue to be blessed with all the blessings Heavenly Father can pour upon you.

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, and whERE are you now? How are you doing a year later from your last post? I really think I need stem cells too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sorry to message you. I'm not sure of your relationship with "Chris Jensen"
    Enter

    This man has been secretly meeting and paying my son's mother Kelli for sex. and also flying her around with my son all behind his wife's back. I am not happy and want him to expose him for Evil pig he is. He has been doing this for over 3 years. This is so wrong and I can't allow this to continue. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE EVIL AND A SICK ANIMAL - CHRIS

    ReplyDelete